'93 Gs300 With 2jzgte Swap Questions

Hello everyone. I'm a new guy here and I need some help if anyone can spare the time.

I've got a '93 GS300 and a JZS147 Aristo front clip with a 2JZGTE (3.0L twin turbo). Is there anyone here that has done the swap? If so, how successful were you? Do you have any pointers for me before I start the work? What, if any, modifications have to be done to get this thing to work/fit properly?

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Masaki

Hello everyone. I'm a new guy here and I need some help if anyone can spare the time.

I've got a '93 GS300 and a JZS147 Aristo front clip with a 2JZGTE (3.0L twin turbo). Is there anyone here that has done the swap? If so, how successful were you? Do you have any pointers for me before I start the work? What, if any, modifications have to be done to get this thing to work/fit properly?

Thank you very much for your time and help!

Masaki

hey what's up... well if you notice, the engine bay of the aristo in smaller than the gs300 engine bay. approx 1in. the problem with this is that when you drop the aristo engine, the secondary turbine outlet pipe will pinch your heater core which is going to be a big problem. to fix this problem, you're going to have to modify the outlet piping for the secondary turbo to fit. another thing you should want is the actual aristo cpu and harness. only drawback to the harness is that when everthing is all connected, your gauge cluster might read differently because the temp and gas gauges are swapped in the aristo. just thought you might want to know. either than that, it should all fit. good luck on your project. by the way, did you clip come with the headlights? and if they did, would you willing to part with them? I have a gen 1 gs300 with a toyota aristo conversion. all i need are the headlights engine. let me know what's up