Auto Window Moon Roof Reset

BALOO BELLE

I disconnected my battery for 15hrs.... both terminals. what is the backup battery timeframe 24hrs? everything including the navi reset but didn't delete the presets locations. it will not delete the auto programing for the sunroof or windows. I checked the manuals andf use diagram and not sure if there is a fuse to pull that will reset it or not? I need to reset the sunroof the black guide came off and got tangled so now one side skips when I lower the tilt. I cant get the "linkage" back to proper position with the auto function on

Baloo Belle,

I found this on another Lexus site, specifically for your 2002 year ES300. It is the inialization procedure for the sunroof.

1. Push and hold down the "TILT UP" side of the switch until the moon
roof tilts all the way up and then tilts down slightly (approx. 10 mm at
the rear).

2. Check for proper operation of the "One-touch slide open/close" and
"One-touch tilt up/down" functions by pushing the switch briefly to the

"SLIDE OPEN" and "TILT UP" position.

Hope it works for you!

• 3 weeks later...

I need to know how to delete the auto function. I need it to dump the programing in order to manually get it on track before I reprogram the auto.

I talked to my lexus mechanic he said just keep disconnecting the positive cable and eventually it should unprogram. sometimes it does it sometimes it doesn't.