Toyota Volta

The orange eclipse concept reminds me of a slug, in the way that the rear end is big and round. The windows are angled and taper off quite a bit in the rear so it gives you the fat look in the back. From what I remember the eclipse has an all window roof, which seems cool, but I doubt build quality will go up from that.

The Volta concept looks very, very nice, but the front end could use a more muscular hood and a different windshield shape. The wheel/tire looks out of proportion to the rest of the body. Like the eclipse and just about every new car coming out, the side windows taper off and make the back end look fat. The profile almost resembles a Ferrari 360 Modena, but the Volta is very rounded off, especially on the side near the rear window. Plus that BIG FAT T logo is annoying. Just like the sc, it looks like it'll suck up 10 horsepower at top speed. Have you seen the new Lexus Concepts? That L is huge! Same goes for the honda accord.