2005 Chrysler 300c

CanadaCraig

Hi Guys!! :)

When I win that lottery [or get tired of my LS] I will very likely buy myself a Chrysler 300C. I think it's one of the most impressive looking cars ever made. [in many a year]

What do you think?!

Join my Yahoo Group - if you'd like to see more photo's and links to article regarding the new Chrysler.

My Chrysler 300C Yahoo Group

And/or take a look at the CanadianDriver review.

300C review - CanadianDriver.ca

Craig!! :)

I guess you could say I'm partial since I own one, but the $42K I

put out for my '93 SC400 was money well spent..I to this day don't

see much of anything better with regards to style, performance,

and reliability.

i'm in love with m300, actually when i went to the auction to get a car i was looking to get m300 and i almost got it but somehow i ended up with LS400:)

but m300 is awesome!

with 290 hp this car rips!

Consumer reports rates interior noise levels on par with pick-up trucks. No thanks.

Are you sure you're talking about the not-yet-for-sale 2005 Chrysler 300C??

Every 'preview' report that I've read has complimented the new 300C for being especially quiet.

On my Yahoo Group - there are dozens of 300C links.

Just so you know - the new 300C will cost aproximately $42,000 .... in CANADA.

In the U.S. - the price is $33,000.

Here is the Autoweek review.

Autoweek review of 2005 Chrysler 300C

Interestingly enough - the 300C is about the same length as an LS - but with a 10" longer wheelbase. [when compared to the first generation LS - at least]

ps I know it's scary - by really - Yahoo Groups don't bite. No need to be afraid. And you'll find lots of great photo's of the new 300C in the photo section. Click on the link in the first message posted in this topic. [if you like]

No doubt Chrysler is making some really good looking cars the Pacifica, the Crossfire and now the 300C but the fact still remains, its a Chrysler. I've driven the Crossfire and the Pacifica and the quality is just not there in the execution, its nothing like driving a Lexus.

Consumer Guide 2005 Chrysler 300 Quietness = 6 out of 10. "V6 roar noticeable

during acceration. V8 throaty, subdued growl. Tire thrum evident but not

objectionable. Wind noise rises with speed but doesn't interfere with normal

conversation" For comparison, LS430 is 10/10. Ford F150 6/10. Yahoo message

board - you must be kidding . <_<

I'd still take the LS over the 300C. I like the new styling, performance and interior, but it's not designed to compete against the LS430. I believe it's comparing Apples with Oranges.

I like the Growl from the 300C, and Mercedes is changing the image of the car, but a Lexus is a Lexus.

Craig: Are you thinking about switching brands, or is it just a fling?

Craig: Are you thinking about switching brands, or is it just a fling?

Hi UCF3!! :)

You're right - of course. It really is an 'apples vs oranges' type of comparison. You could buy two 300C's AND a new Honda Civic for the price of just one LS430. [with that vibrating back seat option]

Thinking of switching? Well... YES. But not this year. I want to see how reliable that Hemi engine is. My dad's wife had an '81 [i believe] Eldorado with the V8-6-4 engine. What a nightmare THAT turned out to be.

I love cars. ALL CARS. I can appreciate a 300C for what it is just as much as I can appreciate an LS for what it is. [i can appreciate a Hyundai Sonata - too - for that matter] Wouldn't the world be a boring place if every car was just like an LS?!