Watching Dvd's On The Navigation Screen

Leighton

I posted this in the "Video, etc." section, but wanted to hear from RX330 drivers specifically. Has anyone figured out how to watch DVD's on the Navigation screen of the LX330 while driving yet? Not that I would watch while driving :D , but the pasanger could! I've seen a lot of topics, but no easy to do solutions. ????

You are correct. The manufacturer disables the DVD while in motion primarilly because of the liability issue. I can just imagine all the lawsuits that they would be brought in to. That is why I am looking for a "non-factory" solution for this issue.

Personally I would be less destracted by the DVD playing than the host of other touch screen options that are active while the vehicle is in motion.

My buddy did it to his LX470. Not sure if the systems are the same, his seems to have more features that ours, but his is done, and is awesome. I am also interested in doing this to my RX330, but have not been able to find any info regarding it.