Ipod Sound System Audiobooks

My 2013 RX350 has the Nav package.

When I connect my iPod, I noticed that audiobooks seem to run at triple speed. I asked my dealer about this a couple of tie, but he never got back to me. Has anyone experienced the same thing and might know what to do?

Also, I noticed that the Owner's Manual has the official Made for iPod / iPhone logo. I'm unsure why it has this designation. When I run my iPod, the experience isn't the same as having fully compatible iPod playing features. The interface still acts like a generic USB player. So far, the only improvement I've found is that lists now have jump to letter button ranges to make the scrolling slightly better than intolerable.

Thanks!

I really don't know the outright answer to your question. The iPod logo means that the system is designed to worke best with Apple I series products. For your other issues's I would suggest going to Lexus.com and then go to customer care/assiatance, and choose to talk with a rep directly. Also tell them that your delear has been unresponsive.

Please com back and let us know what you find out.

Paul