Door Does Not Open From Outside

mspeter

I too have a 92 LS400 with all of the typical problems (hood struts, power steering leaks, etc.) Does anyone have instructions for removing the interior door panel? my front passenger door does not open from the outside. the handle operates but does not release the latch. i believe something broke or came loose insidet he door panel. any suggestions on how i can remove and repair myself. last time it happened witht he drivers door the dealer "fixed" and ever since my auto mirror adjust does not work.

thanks

Hey, I don't know the answer to the door question but you mentioned that power steering leaks. I don't know much about it, does your car leave a pile of oil or something overnight in the bottom; just checking to see what mine is like and how I can see if needs to be replaced.

lots o threads on power steering problems from pumps to racks. sounds like it is a very typcial problem with the LS. you might try reading some of the info already posted in this forum. It was very informative