DukeLa

Where To Find Used Rx Roof Rails?

I recently bought a 2010 Rx450h and I need to add rails to the roof. Does anyone have any suggestions of good websites where I may be able to find these used? (or is anyone interested in selling theirs? Thanks

I recently bought a 2010 Rx450h and I need to add rails to the roof. Does anyone have any suggestions of good websites where I may be able to find these used? (or is anyone interested in selling theirs? Thanks

Hi Duccio and welcome.

Some places you may want to try are: ebay; someone always has Lexus parts. On-Line: there are many

salvage yards online that may have them. Sewell Lexus: Sewell Lexus is a large Texas dealer who

extends significant discounts on all parts purchased by Lexus Owners Club members. To contact Sewells

just go to Sewellparts.com. When you register indicate you are a member of the Lexus Owners

Club, "LOC".

Lets us know how you come out.

Paul

I have some I'll PM you my info

I want to buy new or like new left and right roof rails and crossbars for a 2015 (2010-2015 is okay, of course) Lexus RX450h.