Parts Desperately Required (Canadian)

Hi all, I have 2007 RX350 and have blown an oil line. I am told the gaskets for the oil line are on back order across Cananda and could take months. The oil is !Removed! out so the car is undrivable. ANY lead to get the following parts would be greatly appriciated.

gasket part # s 11496B and 15785

oil line # 15767

Thank You

brimcc@cogeco.ca

Hi all, I have 2007 RX350 and have blown an oil line. I am told the gaskets for the oil line are on back order across Cananda and could take months. The oil is !Removed! out so the car is undrivable. ANY lead to get the following parts would be greatly appriciated.

gasket part # s 11496B and 15785

oil line # 15767

Thank You

brimcc@cogeco.ca

Hi brimcc.

The best help I can give is a dealer in Dallas,Texas named Sewell Lexus. Many of the clubs members buy parts from them because they give a good discount to club members, and they have a large inventory and excellent customer service.

Go to "sewellparts.com". When you register indicate you are a member of the Lexus Owners Club,(LOC). This will factor in your discount.

I'm sorry, but I don't know if there is a difference in parts between Canada and the USA. I hope this is helpful.

Paul

There was a recall of oil lines for 2007 , or at least a campaign to have them fixed ( free of charge at dealer) .

I has mine done, not sure this is your issue , but probably should check it out

There was a recall of oil lines for 2007 , or at least a campaign to have them fixed ( free of charge at dealer) .

I has mine done, not sure this is your issue , but probably should check it out

Hi MBman,

Are there differences in the oil lines between the US RX and the Canadian RX? I appreciate the education.

Thanks,

Paul

I called lexus.ca, I am not sure if the recall was in Canada for the oil lines that go into the filter location. I will need to research it further once I get it back on the road.