Es 2013 Tail Light !

B.A.M

Hello everyone

i have 2013 lexus es great car but someone told me the tail light in us its a bit different than what i have so please can anyone provide me with a pic for the tail light at night ?

i'll post my tail light as soon as possible

regards :blush:

00ea1701f8ea5bf10e8e435994c5789b.jpg

Hi Bader and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

You are correct. The tail light lens of the ES350 sold in the United States, is of a different shape than the one in your picture. However, it is of little value to know that unless where you live, the Lexus dealers have the parts to change the tail light assembly.

I will try to take picture tonight and post it for you.

Paul

I took these this past weekend after a wash. I can't quite tell, but it looks like the badging on your car is different too. Starting in 2013, we don't have the Lexus badge on the left side anymore. Just the model on the right side.

9446724732_16fa609cae.jpg

9446724774_6e2760aba9.jpg

You can also see them in this Lexus commercial at about the 16 second time index.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HrYmTOYFN0

Hi guys and special thanks for Paul + Michael

the tail light in Michael's car look much better than the one on my car :unsure: Michael , i noticed that too from your images your car seems it dosen't have lexus badge on the lift side

finally if i want to install this for my car do you guys think it fit without any problem or maybe there is different in wires too ?? and how i can reach Lexus dealer parts in us if i want to buy like this one ??

thanks guys :blushing:

BAM, could you post a daytime photo of your tail light lenses?

On the surface it looks like the same shape, just not as many lights on yours on the trunk/boot side as in US. If the the backup lights and turn signals/repeaters are the same I would think if you wanted and were skilled you could make the change. Wiring might be just simple harneses that match up with no splicing. You would have to get an installation/electrical schematic of both to be sure. In another lexus forum many people get parts from http://lexus.sewellparts.com/.