Needed Drivers Side, Door Panel 2001 Ls430

Zett123

The handle on my 2001 LS430 door panel is broken. I been looking for Tan/Beige drivers side, front door panel on Ebay and the internet and there is none. Anyone know where I can get a used replacement or a company that can redo my panel? The one piece plastic that is secures the handle to the panel is broken. Plus after 12 years of use, the handle is worn, so I would like to replace the whole thing.. Not paying $2,000.00 from Lexus.

Thanks,

JZ

Hit the internet , find used Lexus parts dealers, call them. If you are in a large city should be one or more near you. Call them. If they don't have it see if they will be on the lookout for you.

• 3 months later...

Follow up on my post... Under the tutelage and instruction of these forums, I decided to take a crack at fixing the lose arm rest on my door panel. The panel came off very easy with a few screws and disconnecting the connectors. The problem is, the way the arm rest is mated with the panel is by melting the plastic supports to the panel and over the years broke off from the stress. So I took some 1" sheet metal zip it screws, washers and just screwed through the center of the support to put it back together. It is probably more solid now than it was from the factory. Many thanks for those who take the time to post pictures in this forum.

jz