Help! 2000 - 2001 Rx300 Rear Spoiler?

Mikie220

I have to replace my rear spoiler on my 2000 RX300. I ordered a "factory designed" one from a place called CARID.com but when it arrived it is NOT the factory design. It does not fit to the corners of the tailgate as the original spoiler does. I DON"T recommend them.

Can anyone give me a good source to order a true factory replacement? I can install it myself after I have it painted.

Appreciate any advice or recommendations.

Do you care if it's used? eBay would be a great place to get a nice used one. Or, you can get it brand new from Parts.com. They outsource ONLY OEM parts- none are aftermarket. I've bought a lot of oem lexus parts from parts.com and they're 100% oem, directly from lexus dealerships across the US. All of their parts have HUGE discounts, also.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks Cduluk. I did more research, none of CarID's spoilers matched the factory design, luckily they refunded my entire purchase price including shipping.

I did find one at a salvage yard and bought it for $100 and it cost 200 to have it painted and installed and it looks like brand new!

I'm now going to post another issue about seat covers. If you have any ideas I welcome them. Look for my posting.

Thanks again!