Great Car Chase Scene!

13IS250C

It has been a while since I have seen a movie with a really great car chase scene in it. Last night I had Neflixed The Last Stand with Arnold Schwarzenegger. At the end there was a chase scene of him and the bad guy driving a ZL1 Camaro and a ZR1 Corvette through a cornfield. It was awesome. Movie was pretty good too!

Anybody else with some good car chase scenes?

Hey Becki,

Was the movie on Netflix streaming or did you have to order a DVD.

The movie chase scene that really made the genre a hollywood staple was of course Bullit with Steve Mcqueen.(spelling?) IMO it will always be a classic.

Paul

I ordered the DVD. We live in the boonies and our internet is so slow we got frustrated trying to stream. We just get 3 DVDs at a time.

Oh yeah....Bullit was a classic for sure.

The part of Gone in 60 Seconds where Nicholas Cage was driving Elenore was great too. I read that he did some of that driving himself.

Teeheehee....I'm sure I know the scene and I'm sure it involved a Challenger.

Some of the Fast and Furious series have some good chase scenes, fake but entertaining. Last night in the 'Vette, it would show the speedometer going like 180, then show the guy downshifting. Really?!?! at 180? And then, like in a F&F movie, they show them going in reverse at a high rate of speed. That ain't happening!!