• Similar Content

• By Pat0000
      I've had my Lexus for a year now, with Lexus Enform now expired.  Didn't realize that without subscription service to Enform, my remote start no longer works.  It's an option on much lower priced cars (GM, Ford, etc), but doesn't work on Lexus without a monthly pay subscription.  This seems inconceivable.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  Lexus Enform was so difficult to use, I unsubscribed not realizing I'd loose this option.
    • By grantmaz123
      Hello,
      Anyone suggest a remote start for my 2013 RX350? Smart phone capable would be great.
      I need a replacement key. I have the tag with key code number. Anyone know how I can get an OEM key cheaper than the dealer's price of $273.00? The price includes $187.00 for the fob, $51 for the key/cutting and $25.00 for the programming.
    • By alanes
      I am purchasing a 2013 es 350 and having dealer install a remote start.
      Was told by dealer that an "app" will be available in about 6 months that will allow remotely starting motor via SMART PHONE.
      Is there anyone with knowledge about the remote start.
      My question is........if I have the existing remote start package installed now, will I be able to make an inexpensive add on with the upcoming phone app?
      Alan