Street Races

Do any of yall who live in the DFW area ever go out to the races such as the ones of 635 and northwest highway?? Or the car meet at Sonic off of I35 and hebron parway? also....saw a white sc300 supra tt swap at the car meet last night. Kid lives in Prosper Tx i believe. It was a Baaaaaaaaaad B*tch. one last question does anyone have any video of sc300 or sc400 races and or burnouts???

i live off of hebron and I35, i know of the races you talk about but ive never been there. i know alot of people go to the 1/8 strip around there. other than that i have no idea. im always around 75 and 190 i know races around there but i havent been to one or seen one in about 2 years so i dont know if people even do it anymore overthere.

Ya out at sonic this last wensday there are a few hundred people if not more that show up now. just last sunday lets see hmmm. there was an aston martin vanquish v12, 3 vipers, old shelby cobra, 2 right hand drive skylines, right hand drive hatch back civic, just to name a few.

man, you guys get all the good car. All that we have over here are, 1 viper, 1skyline, 5supras, several hundred low budget vehicles Mitsus-Honda, and several 300zxs, just to name a few.

BTW, lets move this discussion to the General Discussions Forum. :mellow:

Ya out at sonic this last wensday there are a few hundred people if not more that show up now. just last sunday lets see hmmm. there was an aston martin vanquish v12, 3 vipers, old shelby cobra, 2 right hand drive skylines, right hand drive hatch back civic, just to name a few.

Where is this? Sonic? I see a bunch of kids go street racing around my shop. I would take it to the track. Street racing is old.

Jpi