My Is 350 F-Sport (First One Sold In Colorado)

I purchased the new IS 350 on Thursday (7/5/2013)

My first weekend with it was an enjoyable one.

I went from an IS 250 to this car and I am liking the new horsepower.

Details of the car:

Nebula Grey with Red Interior

Navigation Option

F-Sport Option

If you have any questions let me know.

I will post pics later.

• 3 weeks later...

I am absolutely in love with the car. Driving the car is awesome....heck just sitting in it is awesome. My only complaint so far is that road noise seems to be a little higher than I would have thought.

Weazel18 - Thanks for the update on '14 IS experience so far. Road noise is pretty common with most compact sport sedans running 18"/19" very low profile high performance summer tires (typical of sport packages with similar tire/wheel setups).

Turn the radio up! Teeheehee....

The road noise on my 370Z was horrible. I put a DynaPad in the back. Didn't help much. If it really bothers you, you might check into Dynamat.

• 3 weeks later...

Great choice. I am waiting for mine. Same option package but black interior

I have been trying to find the wheel offset for the front and rear wheels. I need the info to purchase spare rims and tires for the winter. Lexus Canada, Lexus U.S.A. And the dealer don't know (DUH!!!).

Any chance you can measure for me? Even though the snow is far away, snows will be a hot item by late September.

Enjoy your car, I can hardly wait for mine.

Dasrakete - Congrats on your new upcoming IS350.

btw - I wouldn't expect the average owner to be able accurately measure wheel offsets. Certainly a good question as to what the 2014 wheel offsets are, Lexus made a point of telling us that they chose wheel setups to better fill the wheel wells on the 2014's (suggesting slightly more aggressive offsets than previous version).