Sc300 Swap

how much would it cost to purchase and install a "pref" used sc300 5spd motor with low miles??? or is it just better off to go with the complete supra swap? i am having a hard time finding a 95 plus sc300 5spd with low miles so i am just thinken that i could get one with say 200k and just do a oem motor swap? how much cheaper "if any" is doing this than just goign with the supra TT swap?Thanks Stephen

Consider that a 200k mi car will still have that much on the trans, differential, and everything else regardless of swapping in a fresh motor. If you want a low-mile motor it's better in the long run to just buy a low-mile car. That being said you need to first decide how much power you are looking for, you can go NA-T and keep the original head (with original GE short block or Supra TT short block), or do the full TT swap which is far more involved. Any reputable shop will be around ten grand plus for a turnkey package, a little more if you want to start off BPU.