Parts Needed For A 93 Model

My LS400 has an issue with the rear air suspension so I need a two way tube, part number 90412-12031, which is out of production and doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere. Does anyone have any ideas or contacts?

I also need a height control tube, part number 48985-50010, but this seems to be available from lexuspartsnow.com.

Looks like I may have to scrap my lovely car, all because a $25 part that is no longer available. Does anyone need any parts for this model?

Is air suspension still an issue on newer models? I'm considering a 1998 LS400, a 2003 LS430 or possibly a 2005 LS430. I much prefer the look of the older models but like the improvements in the newer ones.

Have you tried poking around a few salvaged cars? You might find the parts you need, granted not new, but better than scrapping your car. I had a rear ballast go out a few years ago, but replaced the struts both sides, not cheap. Wish I had a better solution.

hey i just happen to have a parts car here in my driveway. if you could give pic of the parts on the car i would be willing to sell them to you. i also have paypal

• 2 weeks later...