Hello
to the group!

I have been reading the forum for the past few days and finally decided to post about our new ride. We purchased our first Lexus Wednesday June 19, an ES300H. The exterior is the nebula grey pearl and the interior is black leather. We had looked at the Lincoln and Avalon hybrids but what sold the Lexus was the ride and feel of the car. As opposed to the Lincoln, the car was not a mini-version of the original and retained the full size interior and comfort (in my opinion). Thus far the car has met or exceeded our expectations and our sales consultant was very nice and helpful. Photo attached.

Rick

post-149643-0-39358800-1371948931_thumb.

Hello

to the group!

I have been reading the forum for the past few days and finally decided to post about our new ride. We purchased our first Lexus Wednesday June 19, an ES300H. The exterior is the nebula grey pearl and the interior is black leather. We had looked at the Lincoln and Avalon hybrids but what sold the Lexus was the ride and feel of the car. As opposed to the Lincoln, the car was not a mini-version of the original and retained the full size interior and comfort (in my opinion). Thus far the car has met or exceeded our expectations and our sales consultant was very nice and helpful. Photo attached.

Rick

Hi Rick and welcome to the Lexus Owners Club.

I'm with you 100%. Almost everyone who drives an ES for the first time says it's the best riding car they ever drove.

The car looks sharp. Keeping posting as you go along and let us know how you like your hybred.

Paul

• 1 month later...

Congratulations on your purchase! I agree with you, the ride quality is what sold me to get this car. Also, it has a pleasant feel on the steering wheel, I can't quite put it or maybe it's just the wood trim. :)

I agree with you Jojo. The only challenge is being a nervous nellie concerning highway rocks, parking lots etc.. We have completed a couple of 500M round trips over the past month and the seat comfort and ride made the trip enjoyable.

Rick