Nuluxe Interior

CPepper

I have had my 2012 CT200h since 01/31/13 it has 3500 miles. I have what I consider a wear spot on the driver's seat on the seam near the door. I took the car into the dealer to be looked at the local dealer's fixed operation manager acted like I did something to the seat he had the service advisor tell me it is a one time deal he acted like I did something to the seat. When I asked him how I could of done it he had no answer. The service said he has seen some wear on Nuluxe on other models..

My question is has anyone had this type of problem with Nuluxe?

Over all I am not a fan of Nuluxe I made the mistake of geeting the ECRU color the color transfer from jeans that are not new is a major problem . The driver's seat has a dirty look all the time.

• Like 1

Hello Charleneandwelcome to the LOC.

In answer to your question, I have not heard of anyone having any particular difficulty like you describe. Its not quite clear from what you describe as to what the "wear spot" looks like. Is it a hole in the fabric? Or a tear in the seam? Regardless, if it is a defect in the material or sewing of the seam, it is covered under your warranty by the materials and workmanship coverage.

The jeans "blue dye" transfer is a pain, but even though I have the light parchment color interior I believe the transfer issue is lees than it was on my Lexus that had a Cashmere interior.

If you feel you have a legitimate warranty problem, do not let the dealer blow you off. You can contact Lexus Customer Care at Lexus.com or 800-255-3987.

Paul