Strut Tower Brace

tkrussell

Need a front strut tower brace for my 2004 LS430 w/ Euro Suspension.

Had one on my 1997 LS400 that was really nice. Steel brackets painted to match the body color, and a polished aluminum crossbar. Unfortunately, lost the name and phone number of the supplier. Seem to remember that it came from Japan, and fit the Japanese equivalent car, or maybe the Avalon?

Anyway, does anybody have a source? I know that Tom's makes one, but it is all steel. Rather have the aluminum for looks and weight savings.

Thanks

Doc

• 2 weeks later...

Need a front strut tower brace for my 2004 LS430 w/ Euro Suspension.

Had one on my 1997 LS400 that was really nice. Steel brackets painted to match the body color, and a polished aluminum crossbar. Unfortunately, lost the name and phone number of the supplier. Seem to remember that it came from Japan, and fit the Japanese equivalent car, or maybe the Avalon?

Anyway, does anybody have a source? I know that Tom's makes one, but it is all steel. Rather have the aluminum for looks and weight savings.

Thanks

Doc

I am looking for the strut brace for my 01 LS430 also. So far, no luck yet. The only one I can find is the Tom's. Keep searching.