Reset Maintenance Light On 2010 Ls460?

I received these instructions over a year ago.

• Make sure trip odometer is on Trip A
  • With the car turned off press & hold the RESET button for trip odo
  • Foot off the brake, press the start button twice while holding the reset button & wait for it to reset.

These instructions given for a 2007 LS 460 but believe them to be valid for newer models.

Hope it works

John Margo

Welcome to the LOC John and chaley. Glad your here.

The instructions for the procedure is basicaly the sama as my ES350, but with a few twist.

For the 2013 model: Switch the display to trip meter "A" while the engine is RUNNING.

Next, turn the engine off.

While pressing the ODO TRIP button, push the START/STOP engine power button to "Ignition On" but

DO NOT start the engine. Otherwise, the reset mode will be canceled.

You will see a message in the display saying, "Resetting Maintenance Data".

Continue to hold the button until the trip meter shows "0000000"

As you can see, the method is similar but the engine on or off is a big differance. I have also had a 2010 ES350 and in that year/model you did not put your foot on the brake. As for the point at which the engine is supposed to be on or off I don't remember.

I'm going to search our data base for this topic and see what I can find. I would suggest you go to the top of the page and do a search as well. You might find something I over looked.

Let us know if one of these two methods work.

Paul

I did a search and found this YouTube video showing how to reset the maintenance display. It shows a 2010 ES350 but the procedure should be the same. Also if you don't have an owners manual you can go to Lexus .com and get one.