New Gs350 Owner From California

BlownSilverSport

Hello from California, just picked up a 2013 Nebula Gray Perl GS350 F Sport RWD model for the wife this evening. Upgrade from a 2002 Toyota Camry SE with 176,000 miles. My had worked for Toyota for 33 years so we own three of them and they have always been super reliable cars, expect the Lexus will be the same. Time to hit those manuals to figure out how all of the bells and whistles work.

Looking forward to learning all about the car on this forum, I know other care forums have really been helpful in the past.

Congrats! I've had my 2013 GS for going on 5 months (hard to believe) and 7,700 miles. I absolutely love it...it was a huge upgrade from my 2010 ES, and I'm sure it is from your Camry...

What color interior did you get?

The car really should have electronic folding mirrors, can't understand why our 2007 Sequoia Limited has them and this one doesn't. The wife is out driving it around, I have yet to drive it other than pulling it in and out of the garage. I will hopefully get to run it through the canyon near our house in Sport + mode later today.

Took the car for a 6 mile run through the canyon and was surprised how quiet it was even with the sunroof and windows open. Need to get all the seating and mirror settings dialed in, would be nice if the car had a digital speed readout since It's difficult for me to see the speedometer with the steering wheel in the position I like to drive in. The ML stereo sounds amazing!