It's A Long Story But Just Got A 2013 Rrs Sc Silver Pkg

LEXIRX330

Well I absolutely loved my 12 Range Rover Sport SC and I am going to make a long story short.

My headliner had a few stains in it. The dealership tried to clean it but they couldn't remove them. So they conveinced me that they could replace the headliner and it would be perfect. It wasn't. I gave them 3 shots to correct it and they couldn't get it to my satisfaction. And trust me it wasn't right. So I brought it back there today and left in a 2013 Range Rover Sport SC Silver Package. This thing is bad AZZ. It is just like a autobiography package with different seats - that's it. The sales manager is who I dealt with and he absolutely felt horrible about the whole thing and he made this deal happen. Considering my RRS had 5000 miles on it and was a 2012, this one is a 2013 with 30 miles and about a 3,500 more expensive vehicle I am happy. It cost me a few thousand but it was worth it.

Why dosen't this suprise me. Your just one of those guys who the Universe just seems to smile upon. Either that or you have way to much money on your hands. LOL

Sounds like a great deal and a excellent vehicle. I'd be happy just to be able to afford the floor mats! Enjoy my friend.!!!

Paul

Paul-

I honestly didn't know how this was going to workout. All I know is that I wanted the sales manager that I dealt with to see the car. Once he did we just started to talk and he knew I wasn't happy and he wasn't happy about it either. So he had a 2013 that he would have swapped me out for that was a demo. I didn't want that. The only other supercharged one was this one with a sticker of over 80k. So another 3500 more than mine was. That and I have driven mine for 6 months almost and put 5000 miles on it. I think I made out really good. I had to come out a little more than i wanted to out of pocket but for the better car I was ok doing it. This one has even more bells and whistles and it has all the upgrades the autobiography package has except the two tone seats. My favorite thing is the painted trim...looks so clean. It also is the last year of this Range Rover and I am not sold on the 2014 myself. I was shocked that we coul make the numbers work...but they did. And I am thrilled with it...plus SW had a 2013...and I only had a 2012! :)

Will get some new pics it is close to the same just a few upgrades and new color combo on the interior. Went black on black with the contrast stitching it sets it off. Also has painted trim, upgraded wheels front lip, and upgrades rear spoiler...vision assist, and a few more. Will get some pics up soon.

SW- I have seen it and I am not sure if I am a fan. All I can say is I can't keep my eyes off of this thing. I love everything about it. And it is so much fun to drive...the other one was too. It really was a shame that they messed up the headliner but the few extra thousand I had to pay to end up with this one...I am OK! :)

Yeah your model is I think maybe the best looking SUV ever made. The new one looks like a inflated Evoque to me, especially in the rear. The interior is not nearly as unusual or as sporty as yours either, it looks just like the Evoque too.

I am on a rover forum too and that is just about the exact same feedback that is present there. I have heard of at least 4 people who put deposits on them that have canceled and got their money back. This 2013 was the last supercharged one that the dealer would get...and the silver package was only available in 2013. And let me tell you it is one hell of a deal for the extras you get from the base supercharged package (which isn't base at all it is a LUX)

Thanks I am loving it.

Next time I'm out on the 'shore or you're over here in hell we'll have to get together for lunch so I can check that bad boy out!

Yeah to me the new Sport just doesn't look special. The front looks like the Range Rover, back looks like the Evoque, and the sides just look bland. Yours is one of a kind from every angle...definitely a keeper IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul all I can say to that is. I can understand why the loyalty is that high. Sure the cars may have problems but I have never driven a suv that drives like this. I have had a few and driven a lot of them. It says a lot that so many people buy another one.

It is so funny because on the Range Rover forum when someone starts complaining that this or that needs to be fixed the response is "you should have bought a LEXUS!" lol

I'm with you. You can probably Google another survey and find just the opposite results for Land/Range Rover. The only opinion that counts is your own.

Thanks for being a good sport and taking the ribbing.LOL

Paul