SC430 Leather Official Lexus Bra For Sale, New

Sean_SD

Brand new Leather Bra for sale. Still in the original box. Got this right before I got in a car accident and my car was totaled. Also have a set of brand new floor mats that were never used. Will take the best offer, but please be fair! These things are heavy to ship.

Thanks

Sean, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope all is now well with you. Just purchased a 2007 sc430 and in need of the bra. My car exterior is a metallic brown. Is the bra black in color?

• 2 weeks later...

Sean, sorry to hear about your accident. Hope all is now well with you. Just purchased a 2007 sc430 and in need of the bra. My car exterior is a metallic brown. Is the bra black in color?

Hi Merl, Yes the Bra is black in color. Part # PT218-24010

Also if interested in the floor mats, they are black with saddle logo part # PT208-24010-34

Sean

• 4 weeks later...

IS THIS BRA STILL FOR SALE IF SO WHAT DO U WANT FOR IT

THANKS

It's still for sale. $80 plus shipping. Brand new in the box part # PT218-24010

Hi Merl, Yes the Bra is black in color. Part # PT218-24010

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

will bra and mats fit 2006 sc430...thanx WPWll

I'm not sure. Plugging the part # PT218-24010 takes me to online stores that sell this but they don't indicate the year. There was one online place that said it was for 2002-2005 models only, but you may want to check given the above part number. Thanks

• 4 years later...
  • 4 years later...