Looking For Noise

I own a 2008 RX350. Let me start by saying I have Hankook tires. They are extremely loud. When I make a turn, I can't figure out if its the tire, or the mount thats making a noise. Considering how loud the tires are, and its time to replace them, I keep wondering if the tires are making a weird sound by the aggressive tread. Does anyone else with this vehicle have weird sounds when driving. I travel as a sales rep so I put alot of miles on this car. To be honest, I used to have a Toyota Tundra, and it was quieter than my Lexus. I have been a little disappointed with this car. I though Lexus vehicles were extremely quiet. What I want to know is it the tires? I've been told the Hankook tires are awful.

Posted on your other posting, but go to Tirerack.com and you can get feedback about particular tires. I know the Michelins and the Yokohma Parada X which I am running are very quiet. Road noise could be a rear bearing going or like mine a front wheel bearing.