Which Tire Should I Buy For 2010 Rx350?

Immu

My wife purchased a 2010 RX350 (28K miles) in January of this year still wearing the stock Dunlop tires. While the OEM tires had some tread to play with, she wanted the confidence of new rubber. I bought a set of 235/55R19 Pirelli Scorpion Verde All Season from Tire Rack. I've been a Michelin fan in the past, but I'm glad we switched to these GB-manufactured Pirellis.

I purchased a set of 235/55R19 Perelli Scorpion Verde All Season tires for my brand new 2014 RX-450h. I am so glad I did. Here is a chart that sold me on it:

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/surveydisplay.jsp?type=CSTAS&filter=y&ratio=55&width=235%2F&diameter=19&showwp=N&showdp=N&showws=N&showcm=Y&sortValue=17

At the time these tires were ranked 3rd instead of 6th as they currently are shown. But you can easily see the difference between it and the Dunlap tires that normally come with the car. The Dunlaps were ranked 17th out of 17 at the time I purchased the tires but apparently have become 16th out of 17 currently. In any case, it's a no brainer which tire set to purchase. I have been very happy with them.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased a 2015 RX350...The nav package came with 19 inch. Michelin tires. Asked if we could get 18 inch, but was told all nav packages have 19 inch tires. They seem to ride rougher than the 18 inch...

Ask dealer to switch, but not very co-operative....Has anyone found any difference between the ride of a 19 inch compare to a 18 inch....

• 1 year later...

Michelins are overall best, but you need to review the tire specs for treadwear, low treadwear will wear fast but good for cornering, I like the Pilot series - check reviews and the Michelin site and others for review. I have 19" on my RX with the Michelin Latitude Tour HP. I love them for milage, noise and comfort. The shop guys who balance many tires tell me the Michelins are the easest to balance without adding alot of weight. As a reliability engineer i am very picky - thats why I have two Lexus - RX350 and GS400.