All Parts Online ?

www.newlexusparts.com . They are an online parts dealer at Park Place Lexus in Plano, TX. They are very, very reasonable. I just ordered that front parking lamp next to the headlight assembly for $63. You might, however, have some trouble with getting the parts shipped to SA.

:cheers:

I have had good success with:

www.irontoad.com

This is a LEXUS dealer in NJ. Gives good prices--does not list every part but if you e-mail them[on their site] they will give you a price in a few hours.

Not sure if they send off shore tho--now that I think about it, don't think they do--but find out for yourself.

Mate--may look cheap to some folks--and to be honest it was: $25. and $25 for the clear ft. pk lites. I love both of them. Changes the whole front appearance of car. Hard to believe all that was only that much.

Some think it is a new one--but the new diamond white paint and gold bottom have something to do with that I suppose.

A larger photo is on pg 35(last) of LS gallery.

Have a new ft logo ordered--the dull one doesn't go with the rest of the car; already had to get new ones for the rear.

Tan, your car looks very nice with the new trim. Hmmmm maybe this summer I'll do something like that. I agree that the clear parking light lenses look better, Are they hard to get off? I looked briefly and didn't see any connections.

Think there are 2 screws on the parking lite; one visible then a second hidden [when you hinge-out the outer (short) section] it comes in view.

No problem removing or installing--they come with the amber bulbs. Note the $25 includes ft. as I remember--can't imagine how they can do them that cheap.

Better photo on pg 27 of LS gallery

no tan, i wasn't saying it looked cheap it looks awesome. B)

i was just thinking to myself if it would look cheap b/f i even saw your car

actually i ordered a kit last night for mine, can't wait, its gonna give the front end a little more character.