Please Advice Remanufactured Complete Steering Rack And Pinion Company

davidh

My 93 ES300 Steering Rack and Pinion was leaking.
I saw some people sell it on ebay but the quality is unknow.
Did anyone purchase Remanufactured Complete Steering Rack and Pinion for 93~95 es300 before?
Did anyone know which Remanufactured is good and cheap?

Please advice.

Thanks

David

I bought one for a nissan sentra (87) from Rock Auto, and was very satisfied, was rebuilt by A-1 Cardone I believe You might check their site. $146 but with a core charge until you replace the old one, so around $300

How about quality of Steering Rack and Pinion that sell at autozone and Advance Auto Parts since they sell around 220.00 (after use 20% off code and with tax) with Limited Lifetime Warranty after return the core?
The price almost same as the Rockauto A-1 CARDONE 146.79 + 51.00 shipping + 51.00 return core shipping = 248.79 with 3 yrs Warranty.

You are going to have to decide on that, I know A-1 Cardone parts that I have used over the years have been fine...They are available at many auto parts stores including Napa, Rock Auto, etc. I would go with the best price and warranty, I think you have a winner, but the installation and removeal are the real pain....

Thanks help.

I purchase a lot of staff from Rock Auto too, they have very good service.

I know the installation and removeal are the real pain.

So, I want to find good quality Remanufactured Complete Steering Rack And Pinion then let someone install it for me.