Just Bought A 62k Mile Sc4!

Well, the car I have been hoping to find is finally mine. I had been holding out for a low mile, but reasonably-priced '92 SC4 in black with all possible options. Since I had been checking the Auto Trader twice a day for the last month or so, I was lucky enough to be the first person who called on a two-owner car from Texas that was dealer-maintained from day one. The car never spent a night without being in a garage, and the owner had every receipt for any work or oil change ever done to the car. Everything works, the car is clean as new, and the only flaw is the obligatory rip in the leather on the surrounding area of the driver's door defrost vent. The Nak even reads my burned CD's! Anyway, the car is bone stock with all tools, manuals, and paperwork from the factory. I can't stop looking at it. It drives like a dream. While isn't very fast, it is the smoothest, quietest, and most comfortable car I've ever ridden in, let alone owned. To say that I'm stoked would be an understatement!

ok ok i cant hold the secret any longer. my brothers friend has a 93 300 with i think under 60k miles that i will be picking up at the end of next month when they leave for the summer because they are going to buy the new hybrid RX oh did i say for about $7000 cool huh? :D

ok ok i cant hold the secret any longer. my brothers friend has a 93 300 with i think under 60k miles that i will be picking up at the end of next month when they leave for the summer because they are going to buy the new hybrid RX oh did i say for about $7000 cool huh? :D

Is it a 93 SC3 with a 5sp or an auto?

congrats for sure. makes me wonder if I got a good deal on mine, but I love it. I found mine last month(feb) in fort worth, TX. 99 sc400 with 27,000 miles, one owner, dealer maintained. It cost alot more than 7 but I still think I got a good deal. I love this car. so smooth.

:cheers:

UCF: its an auto but i think im going to convert because im hoping to get my motor and trans in a couple of weeks from japan. of course the conversion will take more time than that because i have to buy all of the other stuff..... anyone have a crashed 5spd? want to sell me the interior and clutch master parts?

so untill i have everything i will just drive an auto.