Need Help/advice

hey guys i have some bad news...i had an accident with my 93 sc4 tues. morning on the way to work...this guy pulled out a side street w/o looking and f-ed up the front right corner of my car real bad :angry: . the real crappy thing is that i just bought the car 3 weeks ago and was still on our honeymoon!! his ins. co. is gonna pay me...the questions now are how much is it worth, can it be fixed, where can i get parts, should i say f*ck it and get a body kit (which one), or should i just take the $$ and look around for another one/something else? damn this sux. anyway, it needs front bumper, right fender, hood, right front suspension, and r/f headlight assembly. prolly more than that too...help, thanx.

josh

The insurance company has to replace it with original equipment. I would get a Quote for all NEW replacement parts and then use the money to do a body kit and even a Carbon Fiber Hood. Because we all know the the price of oem parts will pay for the aftermarket goodies!

:cheers:

good call...btw, what exactly do u get when u buy a body kit?? i'm sure the car needs more than just the bumper skin...i def. am feelin the veilside kit, but i still need a new fender and suspension incl. control arms n stuff....im gonna check out ebay...thanx guys feel free to post any additional advice