Hi From S Il. New 2002 Lx 470 Owner And Loving It!

Vinny 76

Howdy folks, I'm Vinny from Southern Illinois. I am the proud new owner of a 2002 Lexus LX 470 and so far I am honestly loving it. I just upgraded from a 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport and wow wow wow what a difference. I never truly knew what luxury meant until I test drove the LX 470, and after that I just had to have it.

I began my search for a comfortable, dependable SUV with descent off roading capability a few months ago and many forums lead me to the Land Cruiser. They are overbuilt in comparision to pretty much everything else out there. Wanting to add a touch of additional comfort and luxury to a LC of course lead me to the Lexus'. I was willing to fly to pretty much anywhere nationwide and drive back the right one if I could find it. I scoured ebay and craigslist and a few other websities, considering hundreds of different Lexus' until by coicidence (or fate?) I found the exact one I was looking for in the own town I live in!

It's the best riding, most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned and I am truly proud to own it. I got a 100k mile extended warantee with it so that gives me great piece of mind.

Anyway, there are a few minor repairs I need to do to it, such as replacing a slightly bent antenna, replacing a cracked rear spoiler, and fixing or replacing the CD changer. Well worth it in my opinion, considering I negotiated it down to about 25% below KBB.