Is The Es330 Quick?

I was thinking of leasing a ES330 . I didn't get a chance to test drive it yet. I was just wondering if it is quick in acceleration. I mean i don't expect it to be fast because its not really a sports car. But does it move. I hope you guys can tell me about your ES330s and your experiences. thanks and look forward to hearing your responses.

The acceleration is quite nice for a car of this size. The ride is excellent for the money. I had to tread lightly yesterday on a little fishing trip. I drove appx 35mph on a dusty dirt road that was weathered like a washboard. The car turns very nicely on sharp turns, and I really noticed the traction control on some sharp turns. Yeah I know it's not a 4x4, but its just so comfortable on dirt roads.

I stopped off at a Tweeter (car audio store) to see about XM radio today and the install guy sat in the car to discuss where to put the unit. He summed it up best, he said he does a lot of these installs in a lot of nice cars, but you get more for your money in an ES than you do anywhere else. The quality of the build and materials is equal to cars twice as expenisve.

It really is like having a $60,000 car.