Radio Won't Turn On

My wife had her 2008 GS350 (Inservise date of 1/2008) servised a couple of weeks ago. Water Pump and new battery.

Ever since, the radio won't turn on. GPS, Bluetooth, screen all work fine.

Dealer is saying it's out of warrenty $763 for a new radio!!!

Any ideas :cries:

Yes that is what I'm saying. I was hoping someone might have has a similar problem and an easy fix.

The car is a month out of warranty and I am fighting with the dealer about the stereo.

Haven't had this happen to me. Try talking to the Service Manager --> General Manager --> then the owner. Since it's only a month out of warranty kind of force their hand by saying you guys must have done something, blown fuse, pulled the wrong cable, it was working fine before I had the car serviced here.

Also if you have another Lexus dealer in the area you could see if they'll service it since you're just a month out of warranty. Also complain the other dealer messed my day and are denying thier fault.

• 6 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 2/13/2013 at 6:28 PM, GS4321 said:

It's Mark Levinson

After pressing the Audio button, the screen says "Audlo OFF"

Try pressing the power button on the radio. Mine said the same last week after my daughter was "helping" me. I kinda forgot the simple things.

... just realized how old the thread is..

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...