Nav System Phone Contacts Sync

Hawkinsrb

Has anyone else had a problem syncing an Android smartphone (Motorola Droid RAZR HD) to the phonebook on an ES 350 with the Nav System? It's very frustrating not to be able to have this function, especially since you can't manually input contacts into the system.

Does your phone pair at all? Can you make or receive calls via Bluetooth? Do other phone based services such as Pandora work properly? Can you stream music stored on your phone via Bluetooth to your audio system?

• 2 weeks later...

Havig the identical problem with a 2013 300H. I will sych only some of my GALAXY S-III contacts without any correlation between how they're saved top the phone, when they were entered, or how they were entered.

Dealer's techie in Clearwater FL tried his phone, and it did the same thing with his contacts list. Dealer tried to blame Verizon, who blamed Bluetooth, who all said it's LEXUS PROBLEM. They claim they can solve it at the 5000 service, but I sure don't know how witout complete;ly updating their software.

And while they do that. they need to update the VOICE RECOGNITION and WEATER SCREENS!!

Truly disappointing for a $50K vehicle!!

Sorry about the typos. Will proofread next time. Having not Havig, It not I, to not top, without not witout, completely not complete;ly. But I hope you got the jist of it in spite of my grammar!

• 1 month later...

My sync for the contact list worked OK, however on my 2013 300H the connection keeps dropping while I'm trying to use the "BTS" music media play. Paired device is a Blackberry Bold.

• 1 month later...

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9700 with AT&T as the carrier. Drives me nuts that the Lexus site's documentation for mobile phone compatibility says that my model/carrier "has not been tested yet." Yet? This model phone is several years old! My contacts sync to the car; the pictures for my contacts show up when I call them or when they call me; and incoming/outgoing calls are reflected in the call log on the phone after I leave the car.

Has anyone else noticed in the Lexus mobile compatibility document that just about the only phone it shows that works with the Lexus Enform apps are Apple iPhones? Sheesh.