Acceleration An Performance Problem

I have a Lexus sc400 with about 1000 miles.recently I notice problem with going over 40mph on the free way an riding a little roughly I recently replace the sparks an wires still notice the problem.next day I wasn't able to pick up little speed if any rough idle when I first start it an it also stalls an hesitate when I try to pic up speed got a diagnostic test cold 31 and 25 replaced mass flow air sensor steel notice hesitation lost power rough idling an motor stalling any suggestions about T PS sensor any feedback will be helpful Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like you and I are in the same boat .. Just for the record, your two(2) code's (25 & 31) means that you have a lean condition (25), and 31 is the MAF sensor . Seeing that you have already changed the MAF sensor and are still getting the code, I would check and see if you have the proper signal from the ECU . If you check out my post, my mentor/friend SRK gives some excellent feedback on my issue's which have the same code's as yours . Our problem has been experienced by other's, and I am combing the post to find a solution . I will keep you posted on anything that I find .