Sw03Es

nc211

I'd like to start a thread in Honor of SW03ES. There is not a more dedicated member of this forum than SW03ES. I've been kicking these tires around here for at least 8 years. I've seen mods come and go, mods of true distinction.

There have been many of us who have used this website to spew our venom, from gas prices, to political points of view, to vibration issues of a 1995 LS400 (that's me). Through it all, SW03ES, has been there.

Not enough pats on the back these days. I'd like to change that.

NC211: tips his hat to the great one: SW03ES

I couldn't agree more. Steve has proven time and time again that he truly cares about the success of the site and that the members have a good experience when they try us out. Over the time I've been lucky enough to be a moderator, I have been amazed at Steve's patience and consistant calm attitude when I go to him with questions or advice.

Steve has done more than people know to make the Club the internationaly known site it is with over 145,000 members around the world.

Thank you SW for your willingness to lead, and to do it well.

Thanks nc211 for saying what was long overdo.

Paul

oK I am going to chime in, even though we dont see eye to eye on politics, anybody that supports the site should get kudo's. I know steve has done this...

• 3 months later...

A little late but late is better than never ! Kudos to you also Steve. You also have the 6th sense in knowing which members would make a great moderator in these foruns.. Picking moderators is a tough responsibility, but you do a wonderful job in choosing the right ones. Keep up the great work SW (Steve) and also to Steve himself (Head of LOC).

• 3 weeks later...