1995 Es300 Cabin Air Filter

Johno29

Thought I'd share this b/c I looked everywhere for this info, and finally found it! The cabin air filter for 1995 is on the driver side counsel near the gas pedal! You'll need to pull carpet back to access. Appearantly many 1995s did not come with filter, either. I found an empty slot. Ordered filter thinking I'd be replacing old one. So after spraying all the gunk and leaf fragments off the A/C coil, I now have a 'fancy' charcoal filter for the cabin. Should help with my allergies. Posted in case someone else is wondering about 95 cabin filters...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Wow... I just found the door to the supposed filter

Thought I'd share this b/c I looked everywhere for this info, and finally found it! The cabin air filter for 1995 is on the driver side counsel near the gas pedal! You'll need to pull carpet back to access. Appearantly many 1995s did not come with filter, either. I found an empty slot. Ordered filter thinking I'd be replacing old one. So after spraying all the gunk and leaf fragments off the A/C coil, I now have a 'fancy' charcoal filter for the cabin. Should help with my allergies. Posted in case someone else is wondering about 95 cabin filters...

I just purchased a 1995 ES300 and I just found the door after pulling back the driver side carpet. Saw the white plastic wall to the right of the gas pedal and began removing the two "Mickey Mouse" plastic black phillip's head screws. I found the thin white filter door at the back and unclipped that.NO FILTER either! What the heck? Can't even stick my small hand inside to remove debris! I used a vacuum, but the door opening is elongated and hench no suction can be used from the vacuum. I tried a stick and screw driver to try and remove debris, but good luck with that. I will have to go to the gas station and try and blow the debris out. Even being a small guy (5'2") I don't see how an engineer designed this and expected anyone to maintain it?

Where did you order the filter? Is it custom?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...