Sign in to follow this  
GuyTelefunken

'98 Gs300 - Anybody Have A Spare Speaker?

Hey, anybody doing or that has done audio upgrades. I need a speaker for the left (driver's side) rear. For some reason, I can't seem to find any of these at my local scrap yards. Possible donors could be either 1998+ GS300's or 400's with the Premium (standard - not Nakamichi) sound system.

If anyone is interested in making any kind of deal, just hit me up here on the message system or via edison64@hotmail.com. If you email, there is always the possibility of it getting mixed in with the spam...so it's probably a good idea to leave a message here.

Thanks guys!

:whistles:

P.S. The Right Rear is pictured below for comparison. THe p/n for the left side is 86150-30320.

post-1-1078964439.jpg

I removed all 4 of mine, replaced with 6.5's. I have 4 pioneers from a first gen, looks exactly the same. Email me maybe we can work something out. I would just go buy a cheap pair of pioneers for like $20 off ebay. It's the enclosure that makes it sound half way decent at all. :D :P

The problem is some :censored: already replaced it and the enclosure with one that holds a smaller speaker. The only thing that fits in there is a 3 1/2" excuse for a speaker. It's a Toyota/Lexus part, on the same size plate as the enclosure, but it doesn't have the box on the back. That'll teach me to buy a car from NY state. :pirate: