Sc400tuner.com

Lexual

has anybody ordered anything form sc400tuner.com before???I ordered the stereo insert to replace the double din with a single din and gauges but i am having a hard time getting them to reply to emails and even confirm the order, they have only relied once asking my address used to order, i placed the order 3 days ago i would except at least a confirmation. luckily they use pay pal so if all comes to all pay pal can help me get my money back, but i was just curious to other peoples experince if any with these guys.

Slow. Cool people. Buisy people. It's only been three days man. I've been waiting 4 months for parts from GTP. Reminds me I need to make a phone call. Not the worst I ever did business with - but not the best. Emerald that is. GTP royally bites at this point.

My advice. You want a part. Get them on the phone and find out if it is in stock. Then order it right then and there - call back for a tracking number.

Yeah I emailed emerald directly she was really cool said it was shipping out today and finally gave me confirmation as wellas an added bonus a tracking number, guess it just took getting to the right person!