First Lexus Purchase

LexusBeVegans

I am considering purchasing a 2004 Lexus ES 330 Sedan with 128,000 miles on it for $10,500. The car is in pristine condition and mechanically flawless. I am wondering if seasoned Lexus owners consider this a good price, a good investment and if this car will hold its value if taken good care of.

Thank you.

Welcome to the LOC!

Do you have good maintenance records? I'd have the car inspected by an independent mechanic, but if its well cared for they last forever. $10,500 seems like a pretty good price...

Thanks for that information, Steve. I believe the used car dealer has all the maintenance records, gave me the VIN etc. This is a small town. Everyone knows each other so they are pretty honest. The car is in amazing condition and they already dropped the price for me by more than $2K. Don't see how I can go wrong with it. Just small smudge or discoloration scratches on the front of one of the bumpers and small imperfection on windshield. Not a crack. Won't get any bigger, I don't think I will have trouble selling it when I have to . Jeff

Will do, pal! Life is short-Lexus is beautiful! Or would that be Lexi are beautiful? I'm in Oregon. Would like to meet some other Lexus owners when I get this beauty. Guess you all have Lexus meetings everywhere in the nation. May repatriate to L.A. for work.

Thanks again.

Jeff