Happy New Year-2013. Does Anybody Still Have A Is350

• 2 months later...

• 2 weeks later...

I still have my 2006.

Cool, how's it holding up? Do you have lots of miles on yours?

(My model year 2007 IS just hit 6 years old, since I use it mostly as a weekend car mileage is 45K).

• 1 month later...

2014 IS350 is ending up being slightly slower than previous gen, probably due to extra 100+ pounds of weight.

But the reviews and road tests are putting the 2014 near the top of class, with great handling, refinement, luxury, ride, interior features and comfort.

Sorry for the late reply. I don't drive my IS very much. I only just turned 35K miles on it. I've had all the recalls done although I never noticed any of the symptoms Lexus mentioned. Car runs as good if not better than when it was new.

bartkat - Thanks for reply. I tend to use my IS350 for a weekend-only car too, therefore it has 45K miles. Also still runs like new.

• 3 months later...

I still do, although I haven't driven it in nearly a week because I'm recovering from eye surgery.

I do gaze at it adoringly from my window though : )

Just us chickens with IS350's, lol.

Best of luck for a speedy recovery on eye surgery. :geek:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

exit9 - Glad to hear you still have the IS350awd. Your awd version is pretty rare, must be great when the snow hits New Jersey. Looks like you do a lot mile per year in the Lexus.

Yeah I usually average around 25K - 30K miles a year in my cars. Have not seen another 350 AWD since I bought mine. Once in a while a 350 RWD but those are rare in NJ. Plenty of 250 AWDs around but I couldn't go down significantly on power since my last car was a G37xS.

JDMVIPCars - The IS350 2006-2013 would be a solid and reliable Lexus for your purposes. It's very quick since it's the lightest Lexus model with the 3.5L (306hp) engine. The clean and simple styling works well with those doing VIP mods, saw many excellent examples of ISx50's at BOS at Fremont Lexus dealership 3 years ago.

post-130421-0-18517600-1384794933_thumb.