Introducing Myself...

Sal Collaziano

Hi all. I just thought I'd introduce myself quickly. I'll probably be around quite a bit as I'm very interested in Lexus automobiles - primarily the LS series.. I'm also a big Cadillac enthusiast - I own CadillacForums.com - but I know quality when I see it.. It's hard to not LOVE what Lexus has done in such a short amount of time. Sure, Toyota has been around for decades - but Lexus quality hasn't been. To me, the only comparison comes from Mercedes - and they're even falling apart lately..

Anyways, I often hang around another site - that's where somewhere from the UK version of this place told me about THIS site. I do as much research as I have time to do so I'll be in and out frequently...

You might notice LexusInsideNews.com in my signature. There's really nothing happening there yet. If anyone has any advice for me, I'd appreciate it. I like making sites for all my interests so if you've got any ideas, send 'em along...

Thanks!

Welcome Sal! Do you have a Lexus? Or are you just here to learn and chat about them? Either way it's great to have you here! What kind of Caddy do you have? I'm not a real fan of Caddy as most here, but I do really love the current DeVille DTS...it's a great looking car, but the latest Caddy styling is a little much for my conservative taste: CTS, Escalade, and all of those _ _ _ named Caddy's...a little to edgy!

You might want to introduce yourself in the LS section (or other model) because this section of the club isn't view much.

:cheers:

Sal,

Welcome to LOC. I had a 1977 sedan de Ville that I drove to 305,000 miles before some idiot in a Maxima blew a red light in 1995. Beautiful car. A friend of mine had the LS I now own for sale and I bought it. At the time I had no idea exactly how good a car it was. Although I still like Cadillacs, and think their styling is awesome, I doubt I would consider any luxury car other than a Lexus now. Well.... maybe a 740iL.

Denny

Welcome Sal :D

I too am a Caddy fan (came so close to getting a pearl white 00 STS), but with the advice of my mechanic (and the just released Consumer reports car report), I decided the Lexus was the smarter way to go. Your site is excellent as well (been on it many times) hope to see you on these pages in the future too! (ES forums is usually where I hang out).

:cheers:

A new 2003 BMW 7-Series has more problems than an 8-year-old Lexus LS sedan - 03/09/2004

Read the full-story about how European reliability has fallen below that of U.S. and Japanese automakers.

I looked at the article and now... well Forget the 740iL, I'll stick with a Lex.

Ack. I broke my foot over the weekend and haven't had a chance to get online until now.. Nope, I don't own a Lexus - but I respect the brand quite a bit.. I'm looking to learn as much as I can. I'm a Cadillac enthusiast first - so I'll always want a Cadillac in my driveway, but I hope to own both one day. A Lexus LS and the biggest Cadillac available as well. :)

I'll be back to talk more soon. I've gotta get my leg elevated. :P