Shocks.

Ive Read and read and researched.

Still cant decide what shocks to get.

I am looking for a not so stiff ride. somethinger better then stock, but not as tuff i live in New York the city of pot holes.

Any ideas? what do you guys have?

First in mind was KYB AGX <----I need your opinons on these Shocks.

Also is it mandatory to drop the car with springs?

I need feed back Thanxs

ALSO were can i find them the cheapest?

I'm running stock suspension as far as I know. The ride is too good and the stance is just fine even with the low profile 18"s on it. Could use a drop. I was all over the jic flta2's. Then I wondered how often I would actually adjust it and if it was worth the cost. Then I read about JIC stuff breaking. So I started thinking about kyb agx/eibach. You don't have to get lowering springs by the way. But if you don't need new shocks and don't want to lower it, I don't see the reason to change them. If you need to because one or all have failed, I'd stick with oem if I weren't going to lower it. Anyways, I'm thinking air ride for my sled.

Air Ride Technologies has caught my eye. I was going to bag the accord and turbo it but I think I'm just going to sell it out after putting some kyb's and eibach's on it because they do need replacing.

I beleive the Stock ones are or could be the KYB GR Series,

I am not gonan lower it just gonan get the front lip and skirts should be low enough. Plus handling is great to begin with.

YeahI guess Just normal shocks are good to replace. Im replacing them because they squeak and the ride is all messed up.

Just wanted a nice ride but i also love that smotheness of rides. Dont a fan of the ruff back breaking bumps u feel.

I've run a few sets of KYB's. Their softest setting is stiffer than stock. On their stiffest setting they can get pretty harsh. But, it's really all in what you want. If you want a luxury ride, AGX's aren't for you. I would go with something a little closer to stock, like a Tokico. My $.02

i guess this is on the same subject...but what would be better coil overs or lowering springs?? i want to give it a slightly more aggressive stance and want to give it a slightly more rigid feel. but i also dont want to be thrown about the cabin when i go over some rough terrain. anysuggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

That all depends if you want to have the ability to adjust the height of the car. And how much you want to spend. Eibach Pro-Kit will definitely add a "stiffer" feel when paired with aftermarket shocks, but on the other hand, they have many MANY coilover systems to match pretty much anyone's wants and needs. Price and expectations.