Brakes

You have warped brakes......You can have them turned down by the brake shop pretty inexpensivley or get some cross drilled aftermarker rotors for $300 or less.

Most cold climate areas have warped brakes because of the constant hot cold change.

My rotors have the sliiiiiightest vibration but i deal with it.

Try EBC pads with the new rotors too......unbelievable......

We sell them all!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

This seems to be a common problem. I read somewhere that it's important not to overtighten the wheel lugs too.

I got so fed up with having my rotors skimmed that I replaced the front ones with EBC Turbo-Grooved ones - much better!

I am new to the group and have a 2000 GS400. I was wondering if any one has experienced shaking when braking?

It may be possible that the rotors are warped. If this is the case, you might be able to have them replaced by the dealer if you are still under warranty. Check with your local Lexus dealer and see what your warranty will cover. Good Look. And if your looking for an upgrade look into stoptech. I have heared nothing but good things about them