Sign in to follow this  
KVA

Bilstein/eibach Pro Kit Combo For Sale: Gs300/400

I have a full set (front & rear) of Bilstein shocks and Eibach Pro Kit Springs for sale. These have less than 4,000 miles on them and specifically fit a GS400 or GS300. These were purchased and installed/uninstalled by TM Engineering. They are in perfect condition! See pics below...

Pricing as follows:

The whole setup shipped within the continental US (48 States): $560 Firm

If you want a responsive suspension with a 1.25" drop (2 fingers gap) then these are for you...this setup definitely out performs the L-Tuned setup (L-Tuned shock came with my car new).

Pics:

Front:

17316Front_1.jpg

17316Front_2.jpg

Rear:

17316Rear_1.jpg

17316Rear_2.jpg

E-mail/post if interested.

How is the ride compared to stock. I have been looking around for lowering springs and shocks but am afraid to lose ride quality. I do not mind a little rougher ride, but not rock solid. Also, what year are these for. I would assume 98+ but thought I would ask.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

BeaterKU - You are correct, these are for 98+ GS300/400. The overall ride is excellent! You will be able to tell the difference in the ride quality, but for the better. These are not stiff at all, rather more sporty then racing. Handling will be much improved as well and the drop is not too aggressive.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Still available...may be willing to do a better deal.

Also, I can accept PayPal + 3%.

Still available...may be willing to do a better deal.

Also, I can accept PayPal + 3%.

Are these Bilstein s / c / h ?

Please let me know if you still have them. Are you on CL?

Sign in to follow this