Ebay Clear Corners

I'll let you in on a little secret. You can make clear corners with materials easily found at most home improvement stores sell the material you would need to do the job. Aside from the creativity that is. The clear plastic is the flourescent light fixture diffuser material - you know, the plastic cover over the lights in the ceiling at work or in your shop. Cut it to shape and pop the old orange cover out, stick the one you made in. Viola. I don't know how much the materials cost compared to what the individual is charging - maybe no advantage. But that is how they are doing it, I'm willing to wager. There was some info about the actual job on line somewhere. I might try to dig it up if I find some time.

i went there already. Just seemd like alot 100 for clear corners. but i noticed there the only ones with them. Try i guess better off paying alittle extra then getting clear corners put together with scotch tape.

AWJ is right, you get a wafer board and solder all your LED's together then either place that plastic like AWJ said or sand the heads on the LEDs so it disperses the light.

All up it *should* cost you under $100 for materials and a cartoon of beer. =P

If I was going to use clear corner lights, I would rather pay $100 dollars for actual molded pieces of plastic from clearcorners or D-Speed, than making my own. That's just me though. With my luck I would have chunks of leaves and moisture trapped if I did it.

[ headlamps ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NYA ClearCorners.Com Black Housing LED Headlamp "Conversion" [ info ]

$300/pair High-Intensity LED ring "Conversion" for High-Beams [ info ]

[ front signals / fog / running lights ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$275/pair High-Intensity LED "Conversion" for Lower Corner Lamps (92-96) [ info ]

NYA High-Intensity LED "Conversion" for Lower Corner Lamps (97-00) [ info ]

[ side-markers / side-signals ]

$100/pair Clear Front Side-Marker "Conversion" [ info ]

+$75 - Single High-Intensity LED "Add-On"

+$150 - Dual High-Intensity LED "Add-On"

[ tail lights ]

1100/pair 1/2 Red 1/2 Clear 95-96 Tail Lights w/ High-Intensity LED "Conversion" [ info ]

1200/pair 1/2 Red 1/2 Smoked 95-96 Tail Lights w/ High-Intensity LED "Conversion" [ info ]

NYA 1/2 Red 1/2 Clear 97-00 Tail Lights w/ High-Intensity LED "Conversion" [ info

Well, that's for tailights. Product and modification services. Not exactly a pair of clear corners. I've also seen those tailights in person, they are worth a hell of a lot more. $1,100 is cheap compared to how they perform and look. Quality is the key.. You get what you pay for

I cleared my tailights myself and with the help of a friend. I cost like $20 for materials (including the colored bulbs). It took us a while-like 10 hrs. or so, but it was worth it. I always get compliments on them and they look sooo much better than the stock tailights, more aggressive but not ricy. If you need directions on how to do this let me know and I'll hook you up.

Well, that's for tailights.  Product and modification services.  Not exactly a pair of clear corners.  I've also seen those tailights in person, they are worth a hell of a lot more.  $1,100 is cheap compared to how they perform and look.  Quality is the key.. You get what you pay for

How do tailights perform??

Hey LexPimpin, they do come out with a slight pinkish tint, it doesn't look bad though. At night like in a lit parkin lot there's totally no tint and you can see them from like a mile away. I'll get some directions wrote up and some pics. There are a few pics in the gallery somewhere that show what the light looks like through each stage.