Brake Fluid

Resently i have noticed the brake pedal has become much harder. I know its not my brakes b\c i jsut replaced them. It brakes really good still if i press it hard enough but insteasd of being sensitive and light how it alwayts was it is now hard almost right away.

Does that mean i need to replace or add brake fluid??

if not what else can it be

It sounds like you have a problem with the Power Brake Booster. On the booster there is a hose that goes into this booster. Make sure it's connected properly and you don't have a vacuum leak. You can check that you have vacuum by taking off this hose from the booster and check whether there is vacuum coming from the hose. If you have vacuum then it could be an internal problem with the booster itself. If you don't have vacuum coming from this tube then check out the complete tube from the intake manifold to the booster. BTW: The engine has to be running to do these checks.

The booster is behind the brake master cylinder(where you put in brake fluid) on the driver's side firewall. It's the round thingy where the vacuum hose is attached to.