Faq: I Am A New Member And Cannot Edit Profile - Help!

Steve

Q: I am new to the site but I am unable to edit my profile. How can I edit my profile information?

A: As part of spam prevention we have resticted profile editing for members who have never posted on the club. If you have never posted here before and wish to edit your profile then we suggest you make one post on the club and then your profile information will become available.

This prevents spammers signing up and adding spam links in their profile.

To help keep the forums clean and of good quality we have to take these steps in order to conquer spammers.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

i made a post yesterday and yet cant seem to find my own profile, i know emberassing. im the new owner of a sc300

In the previous thread above, "sha4000" can help you out.

Sorry about the difficulty.

Paul

• 9 months later...

I'm also new here.. and I was trying to upload pictures to the album I just created, but it won't upload.. I tried the basic uploader and the advanced one.. nothing works.. any reason why?

I have a question, how do you add another car to your profile?

Hi gil505 and welcome to the LOC.

I'm sorry you are having a problem with changing your profile. I have two new Lexus as well and when I filled in the profile information there was room within the "box" to list 2 different cars in a row. In order to do this, when you click on your profile page you should see a heading that say's "Edit profile". When you click on that you should be able to makes your changes.

Over the last 60 days we have had buckets full of Spam and Admin in the UK has been working to get our arm around a new Spamer that must spend all of his waking hours making we poor Lexus lovers pull our hair out.

Please come back and let us know if you fixed your problem.

Paul

i made a post yesterday and yet cant seem to find my own profile, i know emberassing. im the new owner of a sc300

Hi Felix! Sorry about the snafu. A couple of questions......Do you recall in what forum you did your posting? Do you have trouble logging in? And finally, are you unable to find your profile or just open it when you click on profile?

Let us know what's going on.

Paul