Gs 300 Timing Belt

My 2001 lexus GS 300 has 110,000 mile on it now. The timing belt has not been changed yet.

Lexus dealership says that when changing the timing belt, I also need to change the following parts: Timing belt idler pulley, Timing belt tensioner, Camshaft oil seal, Crankshaft seal, Water pump and thermostat and driving belt. I checked the owner's manual, it suggests change timing belt at 90,000 miles, but it mentions nothing about the above items from the first service until the last service, which is 150,000 miles service.

Any suggestions whether I should replace the above items when I change the timing belt?

My 2001 lexus GS 300 has 110,000 mile on it now.  The timing belt has not been changed yet.

Lexus dealership says that when changing the timing belt, I also need to change the following parts:  Timing belt idler pulley, Timing belt tensioner, Camshaft oil seal, Crankshaft seal, Water pump and thermostat and driving belt. I checked the owner's manual, it suggests change timing belt at 90,000 miles, but it mentions nothing about the above items from the first service until the last service, which is 150,000 miles service.

Any suggestions whether I should replace the above items when I change the timing belt?

:P If you want to pay more money you can do it later! Do it all now while you or the mechanic is in there. :D